Thursday 12 August 2010

Jackdaw Command


I have been singing the praises of this project,and I thought I would show would be buyers what you get for youre money.

These are two of a group of four French Command Figures,but really they are mainly generic,apart from Marshal de Saxe,who does look like the historical figure.

I found them easy to paint and the horses are sturdy beasts.
I am looking forward to the charging French Dragoon figures,hopefully I can give a decent paint job. Anyway Old Glory should be encouraged to keep releasing this range, it is a good substitute for the now very expensive Willie range.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've done it! I think I'll need to purchase a package of these now. Please refresh my memory. From whom do I acquire these delightful miniatures? Thanks in advance for your help, and your painting of these is very nice too.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes Schwartz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stokes, you have convinced me too. I checked on the Old Glory site, but there is no sign of the Jackdaw brand. Now did you order these figures?
    Best regards, Capt Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll need to go to Old Glory UK to order. www.oldgloryuk.com or talk to me via email.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating