Saturday 7 January 2012

They Just keep on coming.


Re invigorated by the completion of my house move,I thought I should post some photographs of the Minden Miniatures civilian range.The blacksmith is my personel favourite,but they are all very fine figures.

Frank Hammond has to be commended for carrying on releasing this range.
They are very suitable for the SYW nad AWI periods,and being open handed,can easily take a musket to make them into rebel militia.
I opted in the main for a gloss varnish effect just to make them look a bit vintage in their style.








2 comments:

  1. nicely painted, great addtion for vignettes etc

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to see another non-matte finish gamer, these are great little pieces of work painting, figure and vignettes.

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating