Monday 10 December 2012

I admit defeat.

I thought that I would have accepted that I now have enough Seven Years War troops to say that my project was complete.
Anyway I had to re paint some more Hinchliffe Austrian cuirassiers in a colour scheme Ive liked for a longtime, green and white.


I know they are not historical,but I can always say they belong to my imaginary army,although they actually do exist,if you know what I mean. I cant decide whether to make this into a 24 figure regiment,or leave it as it is. Only another 48 cuirassier figures to repaint.

I also picked this figure up off e bay,and painted him as a brigadier of my Hanoverian's, I don't recognise the range,but think it might be Citidal. Its a nice figure though.



3 comments:

  1. You can never have too many mid-18th century figures! Paint and collect away, Sir!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice minis, the brigadier is excellent!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating